Zombie Strokes 3D

Recent Posts




gothic, 1, game, chapter 1, welcome, colony,
The first chapter "Welcome to the Colony", after the scenes and big Conversation with diego.

After speaking with Diego, I proceeded to the Old Camp and on the way I found a Pick Axe. With that, I fought and killed all the creatures in the way, which included Mole Rat and Juvenile Scavenger. Also, I got an Old Sword which was better than the Pick Axe. So, I equipped that Old Sword.

After running through the path, I crossed a small Bridge, guarded by Bridge Guards and went to Old Camp. In the Old Camp, I spoke to Thorus, who said that he would help me to join Gomez people, if I was able to get rid of Mordrag. Also, Diego gave me the Test of Fire, which is to get a list from Old Mine.

Then I spoke to no one and came out of the camp and started hunting. I hunted down all the Scavengers and Mole Rats around the Castle and in the process I levelled up twice and also I got Nek's Amulet, which gives 5 weapon Protection and required to complete a mission later. Then, I returned to Old Camp.

With the 20 skill points, I increased my Strength by 20 with the help of Diego. Then, I got the Whistler's Sword mission and got the sword from Fisk. But, I decided to keep the Sword with me for a while. Then, I got the Receipe Mission from Dexter.

gothic, 1, game, hunting, scavenger




Posted by Saiyasodharan R Saturday, August 22, 2009

0 comments

Post a Comment

Visit Count (since Sep 14, 2010)

Detailed Stats