Gothic 1: Old Mine and the List

In New Camp, I spoke to Horatio and he increased my Strength by 5 to beat Lefty and the Rice Lord. With increased Strength, I went and killed the Dam Lurker, which is causing damage to the Dam in New Camp, built by Homer. Then, I went to the Bar in New Camp and spoke with Baal Isidro and got all the weeds from him. Also, I gave him 200 ore immediately and that mission got over.

Then, I went to Old Mine to get the List from Old Mine. In inner entrance of the mine is guarded by Drake. He told me all the things I should know about the Old Mine. I got the list from Ian and completed some small missions like Aaron's Chest and came out of the mine.
gothic, 1, game, list, test, faith, old, mine

After coming out of the mine, I went for a hunting session. After a while, I leveled up. Then, I went to Rice Lord's farm and got the water distribution mission from Lefty and distributed the water to all the peasants working there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God