Gothic 1: Chromanin - Part 6 and Swamp Camp Raid

In the Chromanin cave, there is now a corpse of a man. Chromanin 6 is with that Corpse.

On opening the book, it doesnt have any text or nothing. Even the corpse had no special gifts. Opening the book spawned two Skeleton mages. I killed them and they too dont have anything special. I was expecting some big thing as a gift of solving this Chromanin riddle. But, there was none.

gothic,chromanin,map,location,where
Chromanin Part 6 Map Location

Then, I went to swamp camp and killed most of the people there, including a few Baals. I leveled during the swamp camp raid and with the skill points I earned, I learned the Fifth Circle of Magic from Saturas.

Then, I went to the mountain Fort and informed Lester about all the things that happened in the Valley and told him to meet his friends at the regular meeting place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God