Gothic 1: Chaper 3: Artifacts of Ancient Power

Then, I went to New Camp. There Gorn stopped me near RiceLord's farm. He told me that he heard everything from Lester and it would be better everything goes into the ear of Saturas. He knows for sure, that definitely I wont be allowed inside to meet Saturas. So, he told me to report of Cronos.

I told everyting to Cronos and on telling him, "The Gurus have recognized that they're praying to an evil arch demon!", he told me to report to Saturas. Also, he gave me the password "TETRIANDOCH".

With the password, that Cronos gave, I went in and met Saturas. I told him all the story and gave him the Almanac and Focus Stone, which I found. He thanked me for having done such great deeds and also told me that he requirs other four focus stones to break the barrier. Then, I voluntarily said that I would bring the other focus stones. He thanked me again and told me to speak to Riordian. Then, I spoke to Riordian and gave me health and mana potions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God