Gothic 1: Chromanin - Part 5

According to Chromanin Part 4, Chromanin 5 is near a ship

The small coast near the Chromanin cave have a wreched ship with some nasty Fire Lizards. Go there, and you will find the fifth Chromanin there.

gothic,chromanin,map,location,where
Chromanin Part 5 Map Location

Chomanin 5 Text says
Page 1:
"But I shall not walk this path alone. This honor is mine. I must accept to share the power within myself with the worthy ones who are to come and find me. I hope they're come soon..."
Page 2: (Actual Clue to get Chromanin 6)
You will find me where it all began.

Explanation of Clue to Chromanin 5
So, Last Chromanin lies in the cave, where we took the first Chromanin.

The next one is the last one in this Chromanin series. Lets see what surprise Chromanin holds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God