Morrowind: A Terrible Place, I've Heard

The only thing everyone says about Soltheism is "A Terrible Place, I've Heard". On Hearing the same thing from everyone, I was curious to go and check it out. Surely it it impossible for me to swim to Soltheism. So, I decided to take the only boat to Soltheism from Khuul. I went to Khull by boat from Vivec to Hla Oad, then to Gnaar Mok and then finally to Khull. Then from there, I went to one of the few habitable place in Soltheism, Fort FrostMoth. To go from Balmora to Fort FrostMoth, I spent nearly 1500 gold coins for the Silt Strider and Boat services itself. I spent much of money to come here, so surely I am not going empty handed. I am gonna hunt down everything in the Island of Soltheism and loot whatever I finds worthy.

I spent so much time(in days) in Soltheism. So here I am going to write only some of the rare feats that I achieved...

Helped out Ingmar by distracting a Draugr, so that he had enough time to kill it...
Learned Secuity, Mysticism skills to level 25 with the loot from Soltheism hunt...
Hired a Champion, Bralas Andaren from the Mercenary Representative of A Lords's Men Representative...
Partnered with the Adventurer and Archer, Luthien Morvayn in Balmora Fighters Guild...
Brought the two of them to Soltheism after equipping them with some of my best Gears...
Left Bralas Andaren in Fort Frostmoth and took only Luthien Morvayn with me for hunting in Soltheism...
Killed a WereWolf...
Killed a Snow bear and created a Snow Bear Helm
Helped the Widow Kolfinna by taking wergild from Sigvatr the Strong and giving it to her...

Some Pictures here
morrowind, soltheism, terrible, place, hunt

morrowind, soltheism, terrible, place, hunt, snow, bear
Killed a Snow Bear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

AOE 2: El Cid: The Enemy of My Enemy