Morrowind: Sharn gra-Muzgob and her errand

I met Sharn gra-Muzgob in the Balmora Mages Guild to get info about the Nerevarine Cult. She told me that she will give all the info, once I retrieved the skull of Llevule Andrano from Andrano Ancestral Tomb.

I was told that the tomb is just south of Pelagiad. I went to Seyda Neen first with Marianne. There I sold few things to Arrille and headed towards the Andrano Ancestral Tomb. There were a number of Skeletons and few zombies in there. I killed them all with Marianne on my side. Some of the Skeleton Archers in there had some arrows with paralyze effect, which will surely be of great help, if I have to face a very tough opponent. Then I retrieved the skull of Llevule Andrano and returned to Balmora.

I gave Sharn gra-Muzgob the skull and she gave me notes on Nerevarice cult. I went to Caius home and gave him the notes on Nerevarine Cult. He thanked me and asked me to give him some time to think how all this information fit in with Emperor's plan for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God