Morrowind: Thieves Guild

I joined both the Fighters guild and Mages Guild and also progressed to a decent level. But, I missed out the Thieves Guild. So, I joined it by speaking to Sugar-Lips Habasi in Southwall CornerClub. As a first mission, she wanted me to steal a diamond from Nalcarya of White Haven. But I already had a diamond with me and I gave it to her.

Then, she told me to bring the Key to Nerano Manor. Also, she told me that Sovor Trandel, servant of Nerano might have a duplicate key. He was one of the bad people, whom I killed for Larrius Varo. So, I already took the key from him. So, I gave it to Habasi. Before giving her the key, I unlocked all the doors in Nerano Manor and also kept a few of my things in there. For giving the key, she gave me 500 gold and also promoted me to Footpad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God