Morrowind: Caius Cosades and Secret Cults

I forgot my main mission itself. I was told by Sellus Gravius to meet a man named Caius Cosades and deliver his a package. So, I went to his home now and met him. He is the Master of the Blades and I gave him the package. He read it and accepted me as a Novice in the Blades. Caius sent me to Hasphat Antabolis at the Balmora Fighters Guild. I am to get information about Nerevarine secret cult and Sixth House Secret Cult.

I went to Fighters Guild and spoke to Hasphat. He asked me to do a favour, before his give the info. He wanted me to go to the nearby Dwemer ruin called Arkngthand and find a cube called Dwemer Puzzle Box. With Marianne, I went to the ruin and killed nearly 10 people in there. After searching the place for almost an hour, I found the Dwemer Puzzle Box and I returned it to Hasphat.

He gave me all the details abour the Nerevarine secret cult and Sixth house secret cult. He also told me that the Dwemer Puzzle box looks like a key and he asked me to come back later to check our what the Puzzle Box really is.

The notes given by Hasphat only describes in detail about the Sixth house cult, but not about the Nerevarine cult. So again, Caius Cosades sent me to Sharn gra-Muzgob at the Balmora mages guild to get more info about the Nerevarine cult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God