Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Its been a long time since my last post. Its because I was a little busy, and didnt get enough time to play games. So, My one and only New Year resolution is that I should set apart some time to have fun in virtual worlds.

To begin with, I played the good old CS 1.6 with my friends on 1.1.11 and I am now playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. I am a big fan of tycoon games and played many tycoon from RCT, RRT, Zoo Tycoon, Monopoly Tycoon, Oil Tycoon, etc., But, my tycoon journey started off with this particular game, Roller Coaster Tycoon. Thanks a bunch to Karthik, Makesh and others who gave me this Ultimate Tycoon game to me a decade back.

Roller Coaster Tycoon Series:
Roller Coaster Tycoon is a wonder world where you can create amazing theme parks with intensive Roller Coasters, thrill and gentle rides, manage the whole park, etc., I completed every single scenario in Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 and a few scenarios in Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. In my opinion, RCT 2 is just the same as RCT 1 with just few extra rides. I think its better to say RCT 2 as RCT 1.5 or something.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3:
RCT 3 is a completely different beast and the ultimate thing is the game is in 3D and you can actually ride any attractions that you build. This game adds a lot of rides, attraction, shops, sceneries to the game and is the best. It also adds new firework system to the game that amazingly beautifies things at night.

Scenarios:
I finished all the tutorials, and started the game with the first scenario, Vanilla park. I will post about the scenarios as soon as I finish them.

Ride On...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

AOE 2: El Cid: The Enemy of My Enemy