I LUV CHOCOLAT

Zatun games, India recently released a very sweet iPhone game named I Luv Chocolat. I Luv Chocolat is a kid game where you need to collect variety of chocolates in an amazingly colorful world. Zatun Games is well known as the developer of "Legend of Vraz" game for PC. I myself not played the game, but from the reviews, it seems to be a great game. Please do check it out.


The game costs just $0.99, with a lite version, which you can try, before you buy.


More Info:
ITunes Store URL: - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-luv-chocolat/id409137319?mt=8
Link to the Website: - http://zatungames.com/iphone-games-apps/luv-chocolat/


Comments

  1. Hi Sai, the video looks great. Children will love it. Thanks to Zatun Games for bringing such a game for children. Its also cost effective. A great buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arjun... thx for sharing your thoughts :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

AOE 2: El Cid: The Enemy of My Enemy