RCT 3: Vanilla Hills

Vanilla Hills is a nice startup park with already a couple of attractions built in. The objective is to develop it,  draw more guests and to raise the park value.

Since this is my first park in RCT3, I took some time in exploring things from the themes and sceneries to building intense roller coasters. I started developing slowly and steadily with the thrill and gentle riles, placing shops at random places.

First Coaster:
Though I built more than half a dozen attractions with a number of stalls here and there, I am not getting much profit, and I already reached my loan limit. So, I speeded up the game speed to acquire some money and after I got enough money, I started building my first roller coaster(I think it was a Junior coaster). I placed a few good helixes with not so deep drops and luckily, it got an excitement rating of more than 5. Here is a screenshot of peeps queuing for that roller coaster:

roller,coaster,tycoon,3,vanilla,hills,peep,view,junior,screenshot

Tip: Rename a peep's name as "Jonny Watts" to the view of that peep. Thanks to Jonny Watts, I was able to take the above screenshot.

Objective:
Though I was able to achieve the number of guests objective easily, raising the park value to complete the second objective was a little hard for me and played for hours, building a big number of attractions, including 3 coasters and finally reached park value of $100K and completed Vanilla Hills as a Tycoon :D

roller,coaster,tycoon,3,vanilla,hills,over,overview,complete,success,screenshot

Goldrush tomorrow...

Comments

  1. I Never Though you could do That! see the park from a peep's prospective WOW! Now of course i have tried Coaster cam many times but that. That is cool Don't know who you are but thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say also that Vanilla Hills is wonderful. i was just looking at pictures taken by somebody else. seems the park has differant theamed areas like Forest of Fantesy that must be that section of the park where that thig i call the courtyard is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say also that Vanilla Hills is wonderful. i was just looking at pictures taken by somebody else. seems the park has differant theamed areas like Forest of Fantesy that must be that section of the park where that thig i call the courtyard is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God