RCT 3: Go with the Flow

This is a very cool looking symmetrically layouted scenario with a good real estate covered with water, which is also symmetrically laid. This is a very easy scenario and I completed it in 1.5 to 2 hours.

roller,coaster,tycoon,3,go with the flow,scenery,castle,view,screenshot,game

All the lay outing is already done and my job is just to place random rides at appropriate position. All I build is thrill rides, gentle rides, junior rides and such. I built a log flume circuit, but it didnt workout well and I scrapped it. I built so many attractions, but never built any water rides. In my opinion, they are not required.

With a large number of mini attraction, I got to entrepreneur level and I started building a mini coaster, whose completion gave me the tycoon level of this game.



From next scenario, I planned to build a super-duper custom roller coaster and share it here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God