Morrowind: From Footpad to Captain

I am now the Hortator of all the three Houses. But, I think I am not deserved to hold that title, as I was so weak in most of my skills. So, I am not going to progress on the main quest until I practice myself and raise my skill levels.

As a first step, I decided to complete the quests of Thieves guild rather than just hunting. So, I spoke to Sugar-Lips Habasi and completed all the quests she gave me. Then, she forwarded me to Aengoth The Jeweler in Ald'ruhn. Then, I completed all his quests and then I was forwarded to Big Helende in Sadrith Mora. I spoke to Big Helende and completed a few quests there and now I am in the quest of looting a Grandmaster's Retort from Berwen The Trader in Tel Mora.

I was promoted all the way to Captain from Footpad as I completed many of the Thieves Guild missions. I think I will complete all the missions and become the Master of Thieves Guild. After that, my plan is to join to House Redoran and make some progress there....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God