FEAR - Escalation

Escalation is a big Interval with a large number of levels and a few creepy encounters with Alma. I had several good gun fights with the super soldiers, with the final fight topping them all.

The final fight takes place in a big alley with a number of normal soldiers and one heavy trooper. There were a number of crates for my cover. But still, this was a very challenging and hard fight. After I took them all down, a chopper arrives and picks me up.

But in this interval also, I failed to catch up Paxton Fettel and my pursuit continues. Fortunately, it was found that Fettel is now hiding in Armacham's headquarters and so I am going there in the next interval.

Few Screenshots:
fear,game,screenshot,dark,alley,path,creepy,scary

fear,game,screenshot,blood,pool,skeleton,operation,alma,doctor,scary,creepy,shock

fear,game,screenshot,slomo,heavy,trooper,soldier,fight,final,dead,took,down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

AOE 2: El Cid: The Enemy of My Enemy