Last Chaos: First Kamira and Anubis Solo

First Kamira Kill

I was leveling myself and my Ichi at Wafes near sphinx in Draton and arrived the "GRAND DEVILROAD KAMIRA".. I tried to solo it a few times before, but always failed. This time I had a little hope in succeeding as I had 56+13 shirt and 56+12 pant, which gives me a good defense. After buffing myself with all the pots, I started hitting Kamira.

In the beginning it was very easy as Kamira did only melee attacks and missed a few of its hit. After like half of its HP was over, it started with its magical attacks and I was dying. When its HP was like 80% over, I died. Without wasting a second I came back and was happy to see it didnt regenerated its health.

But I lost the Elizabeth buff and I am not going for the buff now and let Kamira disappear. I had only like 20% of health and so I buffed myself with all the pots and started hitting it and voila, I killed Kamira. I got “Chain of Tiger” accessory and junks..

Here goes the Screenshots:

last chaos,saiy2k,knight,kamira,fight,solo,kill,first,time,ss,screenshot
last chaos,saiy2k,kamira,knight,fight,solo,kill,first,time,ss,screenshot last chaos,saiy2k,kamira,knight,fight,solo,kill,first,time,ss,screenshot

First Anubis Spearman Kill

My friend Arun Balaji challenged me to just visit the Anubis spearman at the tomb of theos, Draton. I didnt thought just visiting them would be hard and as expected I made it to Anubis Spearman easily. So, I went inside all the way in and surely not coming back empty handed. So, I decided to kick in Anubis and with all my pots on, I actually started fighting it.

But that noobish mob stunned me. I never knew monsters have skills like this stun. After the stun is over I ran from there and came back after it lost focus on me. Then grafity, a mage gave me few remedy potions to escape from the stun of Anubis. With the remedy, I started my fight against Anubis again. It was hitting hard and my hits was feathery.. I was running the candies and HP MP pots to keep myself from dying.. Though my HP went below 500 a few times, when I started running away, get a few seconds to rejuvenate and then come back to fight.

After like 15 min of hard fight, I MADE IT.. yes.. i killed Anubis Spearman :D Thanks to grafity for the remedy pots.

Here goes the Screenshot of my Anubis spearman Adventure:

last chaos, anubis, solo, kill, low, level, saiy2k last chaos, anubis, solo, kill, low, level, saiy2k

Most of the time I used to think “I am not buying Ap nor getting plvled… So what the heck am I doing in LC?” But now I got hope that I can plvl myself whenever I want. All I need is to upgrade my helm, boots and gloves to current level armor and above plus 10

More Adventures Later

Regards,
The Brave Knight
Saiy2k

Comments

  1. Thanks, to learn more about Anubis ( New Design )…..please enter her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this topic, here's the news about the Aquarius

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

AOE 2: El Cid: The Enemy of My Enemy