Last Chaos: Big Sphinx Party

I(saiy2k) was in level 43 for a long time, since I was doing business and raised my gold from 160 million to 250 millsion and also bought a few weapons like 52+13 and 57+12...

4 Man party @ Sphinx:
Now I asked in my guild, Onepiece whether anyone is interested in joining me to fight Sphinx. Zabdiel seems to be interested but he is only level 34. Anyway I joined him and went to draton. There met a titan named Excelence(36) who also joined us in our journey to Sphinx. While going there, I called rocky987(36) to join us. He too came there. then we grinded at Sphinx at ease. rocky987's horse buff saved a lot of my def pots, but also I needed to use HP potions to keep me healthy.

excelence, saiy2k, draton, party, sphinx, travel
Taking Excelence to Sphinx

Gave 33+15 to rocky987:
Initially, rocky987 borrowed my 33+15 sword from me, so that he could kill Sphinx faster. But after some time, he got used(addicted!) with tat sword and told me that he would like to buy that weapon. But he dont have money or worthy items now. So, I just gave him the sword and told to give me back all the HS he gets from quiz till the count reaches 100. I still dont know why I trusted him to great extent that I gave him the sword. Even I met him today only... Now all I can do is just hope he will be honest and pay back.

After sometime a Templar Knight named Flyhunter77 joined us, but he too is only 35. But with his defense buff, I no longer needed the HP pots to keep me from dying. Then, we played for some other time and I got some 40% xp totally. I didnt notice the xp % for each kill clearly, but I think I got like 160k to 180k for Sphinx Spear Man and around 450k for Elite Sphinx Spear Man. We played for some 30 to 40 minutes and everyone got benefited out of this party.

Thanks Excelence, rocky987, Zabdiel and Flyhunter77 for giving me a wonderful time XD

A Screenshot of all of us fighting the Elite Sphinx Spear Man.
saiy2k, excelence, rocky987, zabdiel, flyhunter77, elite, sphinx, spear, man, fight, party

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God