Conquest: Frontier Wars really disappointed me

After completing the Terran Campaign, i was very eager to start the Mantis Campaign. First I completed the Mantis Training mission and i m very very disappointed to found that, everything is over. Ya, for mantis and celareon, only training missions are there in the game and not anything more. I dont know, why they put this training missions... just to disappoint some gamers like me...
So, i just finished one very tiny little game.

Now, i am trying to get Sins of a Solar Empire. I think its also a space strategy game with advanced graphics and all... Hope will get it soon. Till then, i ll continue with Last Chaos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

Gothic 1: Beaten Lefty and Rice Lord

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God