NFS Carbon: Challenges

     I played and completed all the challenge Series in NFS Carbon. I thought the challenges would be bloody hard as in Most Wanted. But, they are relatively easy when compared to the ones in MW. With some repetive playing and concentration, completed all the 45 Challenges and here is the screenshot of my profile statistics:


Sai Game Stats

     I dont know why, but after finishing the challenge, I went into career mode and found that all the data has been messed up. Though all my rides were safe, the Career Completion showed 0%, Anyway, I completed the career and so its not a big deal.

     Time to uninstall Carbon now and get back a whooping 4 GB of free space in D Drive.

Cya
Saiyasodharan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AOE 2: Attila the Hun: The Scourge of God

RRT II: Grand Prix Scenario

AOE 2: El Cid: The Enemy of My Enemy