I met with Bloodwyn in old camp. First, he asked me to pay 10 ore to him, so that he provides me safety inside the camp. But, I refused him to pay and he warned me that I would face the consequences. Then, I met Graham and got the map of the Valley from him. Then, I met Sly, who gave me the mission to search for and find Nek. Then, on the other gate, I spoke with Jackal who asked me 10 ore just like Bloodwyn did. But, this time, I paid Jackal 10 ore and moved out of the camp for hunting. Actually, my plan now was to go to the Swamp Camp and buy an armor. I had only around 350 ore, but the armor costed 500 ore. But, I had plenty of Grilled Meats and other animal trophies to trade for Ore. I went to Swamp Camp and spoke with Lester at the entrance. Then, I spoke with Joru and got a weed mission from him. Then, I went inside and got my daily ration from Fortuno, which is what Joru asked. Also, I traded the trophies with Fortuno for Ore and got 200 Ore. With the money, I bought the Loincl...
Comments
Post a Comment